Are you registered to attend the Convention – now is the time to plan your trip! If not, you can still register at https://www.iafeconvention.com/register).
Did you know that every year the IAFE applies to different airlines to get you discounts? There are discounts codes for Delta, American and United featured on the IAFE website. Every little bit helps right? Click here to get to the airline discounts for more information on how to use the discount codes.
Your IAFE team has also negotiated the best rates at a variety of hotels near the convention center. There are all different styles of hotels.
1) Grand Hyatt offers suites and the shortest walk to the convention center. World of Hyatt members will want to select this hotel for their stay.
2&3) Marriott Rivercenter and Riverwalk, yes there are two with similar names. The Rivercenter is the larger of the two hotels and is connected to the Rivercenter Mall. This hotel has been completely remodeled from top to bottom. The Riverwalk will be a few steps closer to the convention center. The two Marriott hotels will serve at the IAFE Headquarters hotels.
4) If free breakfast is a must-have in your hotel, the La Quinta Inn & Suites is where you should stay. Only a block from the convention center, this hotel is easy to access and has surface parking as an add-on option.
5) Maybe you are a Hilton Honors member and always stay in a Hilton. The Hilton Palacio del Rio was built for the World’s Fair in San Antonio. Because of the short lead time, all rooms were constructed at another work site and moved, furnishings, artwork, lighting, and all into place at the hotel.
6) Do you like a historic hotel, that may or may not be haunted? The Menger Hotel bar is also where Teddy Roosevelt recruited his Rough Riders. The Menger is also budget-friendly.
7) The Courtyard Riverwalk will offer a modern hotel at a lower price point. Need a view of the Riverwalk, consider booking at the Courtyard.
To get the IAFE Rate at all hotels, please access reservations from the https://www.iafeconvention.com/travel website.